Our Products

Shanghai PMFLEX Industry Material Co, Ltd has been specializing in banner material for digital printing since 2007. Our products contain PVC Flex Banner, Vinyl Sticker, Fabric Banner Material, and PVC Tarpaulin. Our annual production exceeds 120 million square meters. We have exported our materials to 90+ countries. It is benefited from our professional & passionate sales team, with each one is an expert in this field. If you are looking for products with quality assurance, please contact us for more specific information.

Get In Touch

Get Factory Price And Free Samples Right Now!

Window Perforated Vinyl | : Largest Forum …

20121228 · Clear Focus: 50/50 or 65/35 (8 MIL 54" x 100'') ... We carry a 50/50 perforated window vinyl 54"x165'' for 299. Quality is excellent and comparable to all the major brands listed on this poll. PM us for a free printable sample. As a promotion for Signs101 members, we can offer free shipping anywhere within the US for this item." ...

Get Price

PromoVue One Way Vision

20211021 · PromoVue has a perforation hole. For every square metre of film, 40% of the film has been perforated, leaving 60% of the vinyl for ink reception. The combination of hole size and 60/40 perforation pattern makes PromoVue the ideal film for advertisers, as there is more vinyl than holes.

Get Price

CLEAR FOCUS IMAGEVIEW 65/35 PERFORATED WINDOW …

Details. Sizes. 8mil white/black perforated composite PVC with clear removable acrylic pressuresensitive adhesive and a solid release liner. 65/35 vinyl to air ratio, mm hole size. Turn glass doors and windows into prime advertising space. …

Get Price

Clear Focus EconoVue 60/40 Perforated Window Vinyl 54" …

Clear Focus EconoVue 60/40 is an exteriormount film for window graphics. EconoVue 60/40 is a 6 mil black/white composite PVC with perforations and a clear PET release liner. The perforation pattern is approximately 40% perforated and 60% retained.

Get Price

ClearFocus 50/50 ClassicVue | FELLERS

Recently Viewed Products. Inkjet Wrap Vinyls. ClearFocus 50/50 ClassicVue. ITEM SUCCESSFULLY ADDED TO CART. GO TO CHECKOUT.

Get Price

Clear Focus One Way Vision

2022312 · Welcome to the Clear Focus One Way Vision Pty Ltd web site. ... Perforated ( hole punched) One Way Vision is a printable perforated self adhesive vinyl, to display advertising images and graphics. When applied to a window, when looking at the printed side, people will see the advertisement. ...

Get Price

Perforated Window Films | Clear Focus | Reece Supply

Clear Focus. Clear Focus ClassicVue® 50/50 Perforated ExteriorMount Film; 54 Inch x 150 ft x 8 mil, Calendered PVC, Black/White. RSPN: 92184. Availability: Buy Now. My Product Group.

Get Price

Perforated Window Vinyl Film | SignWarehouse

Available in 4 variants. DAF Inside Mount Perforated Window Film 60/40 One Way View. Quick View. Available in 2 variants. PrismJET 60/40 One Way View Perforated Window Vinyl. Free 24 Day Expedited Shipping. Exclusive SW Pro Deals available only to members.

Get Price

Clear Focus ImageVue 65/35 Perforated Window Vinyl 54" …

Clear Focus ImageVue 65/35 is an exteriormount film for window graphics. ImageVue 65/35 is an 8 mil black/white composite PVC with perforations and release liner, for HP latex ink the solid paper liner is recommended. The perforation pattern is …

Get Price

Clear Focus ClassicVue Window Perforated Vinyl wholesale

ClassicVue is an 8mil black/white composite PVC with perforations and a release liner. This film is designed for vehicle window graphics allowing better vision looking from the inside to the outside. 50/50 window perforated vinyl.

Get Price

PMFLEX

High-quality products & competitive price for worldwide advertising markets needs.

Get In Touch

Building 1, No. 59, Shennan Road, Shanghai, China

+86-021-54179996

[email protected]

Copyright © 2022.PMFLEX All rights reserved.